Leaked pictures have emerged of Manchester United’s 2022/23 away kit.
The away strip will be white, with red and black Adidas stripes on the sleeve.
The kit is reminiscent of late 90s and early 2000s United away kits, which matches the retro feel of the home kitwhich is set to be released at the start of July.
Manchester United’s 2022/23 away kit
The away kit does not feature a collar, which is the most striking feature of the new home kit.
TeamViewer are the sponsors for a second season, while there is a new sleeve sponsor DXC Technology, replacing Kohler.
The away kit is a shift from the blue and white kit for 2021/22, which was a throwback to the shirt worn in 1991-93.
United had a dark blue and black third kit last season, which is also due for a change. It is unclear which colour this will be for 2022/23. In 2020/21 the third kit was a striking black and white ‘zebra’ design.
Fans will be able to see United’s home and away kits on pre-season tour. It’s possible the away kit could even be used in the first game in Thailand where United face Liverpool on July 13.
- Manchester United v Liverpool: July 12, 2pm UK time, venue: Thailand.
- Manchester United v Melbourne Victory: July 15, 11.05am UK time, venue: Australia.
- Manchester United v Crystal Palace: July 19, 11.10am UK time, venue: Australia.
- Manchester United v Aston VillaJuly 23, 10.45am, venue: Australia
- Manchester United v Atletico MadridJuly 30: 1pm, venue: Norway
- Manchester United v Rayo VallecanoJuly 31: 4pm, venue: Old Trafford